- is a non-profit and non-political organisation, staffed and run by volunteers
- has been a permanent part of the consumer protection scene in South Australia since 1977
- receives national recognition through membership of the Consumers' Federation of Australia
- is affiliated and has regular contact with many other consumer organisations
- is represented on many committees on which it is expected to put forward consumer views
- does not endorse products but works to represent the interests of all consumers and all reputable businesses.
We represent the interests of all consumers.
A strong consumer member-base is essential to our ongoing effectiveness.
If you would like to join Consumers SA simply fill in your contact details below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible with details of how you can join.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTIONS:
$30 ☐ Single
$40 ☐ Family
$20 ☐ Concession [Pensioners, Senior Card Holders, Full-Time Students]
$50 ☐ Organisations